Clearview Primary will not be accepting out of zone enrolments. To find out if you are in the Clearview Primary home zone please refer to map and link below.
For closer details of streets, go to the Ministry of Education TKI website, enter ‘Clearview Primary’ into the search on the left. Click on ‘Show/Hide Enrolment Zone’ to clearly see the enrolment zone.
Click here to read the Clearview Primary School Enrolment Scheme.
Below is the Clearview Primary Enrolment Zone Map. Click on the map for a closer view.
Enrolment Scheme – Clearview Primary
The purpose of the enrolment scheme is to avoid overcrowding in the four schools (Clearview, West Rolleston, Rolleston and Lemonwood Grove) and to ensure that these educational facilities operate in the most efficient way possible.
The Enrolment scheme home zone includes addresses on both sides of boundary roads unless otherwise stated.
Starting from the intersection of Springston-Rolleston Road, Lowes Road, and Tennyson Street;
- North-West on Tennyson Street until Michelangelo Drive
- South-West on Michelangelo Drive until Rembrandt Drive
- North-West on Rembrandt Drive until Rolleston Drive
- South-West on Rolleston Drive until Renoir Drive (including 180 Rolleston Drive)
- South on Renoir Drive until Rosa Street
- South-East on Rosa Street until Lowes Road
- South-West on Lowes Road until East Maddisons Road
- South-East on East Maddisons Road until Oak Tree Lane (including up to 679 East Maddisons Road and Ellington Mews)
- North-East on Oak Tree Lane until Goulds Road (including Baxter Crescent and Salisbury Drive)
- South-West on Goulds Road until Dynes Road (includes Goulds Road addresses down to number 1035, Kakapo Place, Kiddy Place, Marliece Street, Hepburn Place, addresses on the north side of Fry Pl and Burrow St, and Widdowson Rd addresses 12 and above.)
- North-East on Dynes Road (north side only) until Springston-RoIleston Road / Lanner Drive intersection.
- North-East along both sides of Lanner Drive to Eyas Drive
- South along Eyas Drive to Crets Road / Talon Drive / Falcons Landing
- North-East along Crets Road / Talon Drive / Falcons Landing to Lincoln Rolleston Road
- North-West on Lincoln Rolleston Road (excluding 202 Lincoln Rolleston Road)to Nobeline Drive
- North-East along Nobeline Drive and through to Brendean Drive
- North-East along Brendean Drive to Weedons Road
- North-West along the western side only of Weedons Road to Levi Road
- South-West along the south side only of Levi Road to Lincoln-Rolleston Road / Lowes Road intersection
- South-West along both sides of Lowes Road to the intersection of Springston-Rolleston Road, Lowes Road, and Tennyson Street
Families resident in the following named streets are dual-zoned for Clearview Primary and Rolleston School. These families have a choice of enrolment at either school as in-zone students.
- Both sides of Rolleston Drive to the corner of Rolleston Drive and Rembrandt Drive (including 108 and 137 Rolleston Drive, and 1 and 2 Rembrandt Drive).
- Both sides of Rembrandt Drive to the corner of Rembrandt Drive and Michelangelo Drive (including 11 and 14 Rembrandt Drive).
- Both sides of Michelangelo Drive to the corner of Michelangelo Drive and Tennyson Street (including 97 Tennyson Street).
- Both sides of Tennyson Street to the roundabout of Goulds Road, Lowes Road, the Springston-Rolleston Road and Tennyson Street (including 61 and 70 Lowes Road, and 123 Tennyson Street).
- Both sides of Lowes Road to the roundabout of Lowes Road, Masefield Drive and Lincoln Rolleston Road (including 3 and 4 Lowes Road.)
- Both sides of Lincoln Rolleston Road to the corner of Lincoln Rolleston Road and Selwyn Road.
Families resident in the following named streets are dual-zoned for Clearview Primary and West Rolleston School. These families have a choice of enrolment at either school as in-zone students.
- Both sides of Renoir Drive from Rolleston Drive to Rosa Street.
- Both sides of Rosa Street to the corner of Lowes Road (including 171 and 174 Lowes Road)
- Both sides of Lowes Road from Rosa Street to East Maddisons Road (including 410 Lowes Road and 231, 233 and 236 East Maddisons Road).
- Mila Haven
- Ellington Mews
- Keates Place
Out of Zone Enrolments
Each year the Board of Trustees will determine the number of places which are likely to be available in the following year for the enrolment of students who live outside the home zone. The Board will publish this information by notice in a daily or community newspaper circulating in the area served by the school. The notice will indicate how applications are to be made and will specify a date by which all applications must be received.
Applications for enrolments will be processed in the following order of priority:
- First priority is not applicable at this school because the school does not run a special programme approved by the Secretary of Education.
- Second priority must be given to applicants who are siblings of current students.
- Third priority must be given to applicants who are siblings of former students.
- Fourth priority must be given to any applicant who is a child of a former student of the school.
- Fifth priority must be given to any applicant who is either a child of an employee of the board of the school or a child of a member of the board of the school.
- Sixth priority must be given to all other applicants.
If there are more applicants in the second, third, fourth, fifth or sixth priority groups than there are places available, selection within the priority group will be by ballot conducted in accordance with instructions by the Secretary, under Section 11G (1) on the Education Act 1989. Parents will be informed of the date of any ballot by notice in a daily or community newspaper circulating in the area served by the school.
Applicants seeking second or third priority status may be required to give proof of a sibling relationship.
The BoT are not taking any out of zone applications at the moment.