2017 Enrolment Zone:
Clearview Primary will not be accepting out of zone enrolments. To find out if you are in the Clearview Primary home zone please refer to map and link below:
For closer details of streets, go to the Ministry of Education TKI website, enter ‘Clearview Primary’ into the search on the left. Click on ‘Show/Hide Enrolment Zone’ to clearly see the enrolment zone.
Click here to read the Clearview Primary School Enrolment Scheme for 2017.
Below is the Clearview Primary 2017 Enrolment Zone Map. Click on the map for a closer view.
Enrolment Scheme – Clearview Primary
The purpose of the enrolment scheme is to avoid overcrowding in the four schools (Clearview, West Rolleston, Rolleston and Lemonwood Grove) and to ensure that these educational facilities operate in the most efficient way possible.
These four schools have reached an agreement that our enrolment schemes will not act in such a way as to force primary children from the same family to attend different schools due to the newly opened schools of West Rolleston and Lemonwood Grove.
Families resident in the following named streets are dual-zoned for Clearview Primary and Rolleston School. These families have a choice of enrolment at either school as in-zone students.
- Both sides of Rolleston Drive to the corner of Rolleston Drive and Rembrandt Drive (including 108 and 137 Rolleston Drive, and 1 and 2 Rembrandt Drive).
- Both sides of Rembrandt Drive to the corner of Rembrandt Drive and Michelangelo Drive (including 11 and 14 Rembrandt Drive).
- Both sides of Michelangelo Drive to the corner of Michelangelo Drive and Tennyson Street (including 97 Tennyson Street).
- Both sides of Tennyson Street to the roundabout of Goulds Road, Lowes Road, the Springston-Rolleston Road and Tennyson Street (including 61 and 70 Lowes Road, and 123 Tennyson Street).
- Both sides of Lowes Road to the roundabout of Lowes Road, Masefield Drive and Lincoln Rolleston Road (including 3 and 4 Lowes Road.)
- Both sides of Lincoln Rolleston Road to the corner of Lincoln Rolleston Road and Selwyn Road.
Families resident in the following named streets are dual-zoned for Clearview Primary and West Rolleston School. These families have a choice of enrolment at either school as in-zone students.
- Both sides of Renoir Drive from Rolleston Drive to Rosa Street.
- Both sides of Rosa Street to the corner of Lowes Road (including 171 and 174 Lowes Road)
- Both sides of Lowes Road from Rosa Street to East Maddisons Road (including 410 Lowes Road and 231, 233 and 236 East Maddisons Road).
- Both sides of East Maddisons Road from Lowes Road to Selwyn Road (including 479 East Maddisons Road and 800 Selwyn Road.)
- Mila Haven
- Ellington Mews
- Keates Place