Uniforms can be ordered from the following website:
School Uniform Guidelines
We see the wearing of our uniform as a mark of high standards, and we are proud of our school, and its reputation. We expect all pupils to wear the uniform correctly, and to behave appropriately when representing the school.
- Regulation uniforms must be worn in a clean and tidy condition at all times.
- Hair is to be worn in a practical style appropriate for school. Long hair neatly tied back.
- Ear studs and watches are the only jewellery permitted.
- Taonga such as greenstone and bone carvings will be permitted on written request to the principal. This also includes pendants of religious significance.
- Any other jewellery worn will be confiscated by staff, put in the school safe and reclaimed when notified.
- Make-up including nail polish is not permitted.
- The wearing of regulation bucket hats during Terms 1 and 4 is compulsory, and will be enforced by school staff.
- The Clearview Sports Top will only be worn during PE lessons and when representing the school at sports events.
- Winter polyprops may be worn underneath the regulation undergarment, but not be visible.
- A plain, black jacket may be worn both to and from school, and in the playground on cold days.
- Pupils playing in inter-school sports competitions must wear correct sports uniform provided by the school at all times, including travel to and from sports events.
- Safety vests are available to be worn on their journey to and from school, in order to provide maximum exposure and safety for children outside the school grounds.
- All belongings must be clearly named. Lost property can be reclaimed from the community room adjacent to the office.
- Temporary exemptions from uniform require a letter from a parent or caregiver, and must be approved by the Principal or Associate Principals.
- The final decision on all matters relating to the uniform resides with the Principal.
Summer Sun Safety
All pupils are required to be sun-safe, and we encourage applying sunscreen to your child(ren)s face, arms and legs prior to sending them to school. Bucket hats are compulsory during Terms one and four whenever outside.
Second Hand Uniforms
Dates will be advertised in the school newsletter and are also available from the school office
If you have uniform that you would like to be included in the uniform sale, it must be taken to the school office by the Wednesday prior to the sale date.
All uniform to be sold must be clean.
This Second Hand Uniform Form must be completed and attached with a safety pin to each piece of uniform you are selling.
Should you be unable to print the form, copies are available from the office.
We require your bank account so we can pay you once the uniform sells.
20% of the sale price will be donated to the Clearview Parent Community Group.
If your items are not sold within twelve months, they will be discounted by 50%. If they are not sold after two years they will be donated to the school or to charity.