- Join Clearview Primary
- Based in Rolleston, Canterbury
- Reporting to the Principal
Clearview Primary is a decile 10 school in Rolleston, Canterbury with its doors officially opening in 2010. Clearview prides itself on proactively creating a future focused modern learning environment that positively embraces change and prepares children for their future. With approximately 750 students from Years 1 to 8 this is a dynamic, challenging and rewarding environment that could be just what you are looking for.
The Executive Officer reports to the Principal and takes responsibility for the overall financial management and payroll, property and capital works projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Utilising NOVOPAY and all matters relating
- School accounting using Xero
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Attending Finance Sub Committee meetings
- Preparation of the annual report
- Maintenance of the asset register
- ICT and equipment leases and procurement
- Capital expenditure projects
- Special projects
Does this sound like you?
- New Zealand CA qualified or equivalent
- Ability to pick up new systems
- Intuitive and proactive
- Flexible approach to work
- Ability to communicate at all levels
This is a broad ranging position that plays a critical role in the school. It will utilise all your accounting and administration skills and require you to add value, use your initiative and take responsibility for meeting deadlines and KPI’s. This is a unique appointment and one well worth considering.
Please note this role is 20hrs/ week, 40 weeks/ year with some additional hours when required.
To register your interest in confidence please contact Stephanie McAllan or Amy Pfeifer at Graham Consulting on 03 9627641 or email firstname.lastname@example.org