Please note that we are upgrading to Linc-Ed HERO.
New links and information to come soon.
LINC-ED is our electronic school management system that has a lot of functionality for both staff and parents. We use this system as our main source of communication and reporting to our school community.
LINC-ED has an online student portfolio and reporting tool, which gives parents easy access to their child’s learning, via an individual account. The account is specific to you and your child/ren and is connected to the email address that is on file at school. Parents can either share access to an account, or have one each, depending on their preference, as long as the email address you are using is in our system. One account will provide you with access to the learning information for all your children who are enrolled at Clearview Primary.
We believe that a strong home-school partnership is vital in supporting our students to achieve their very best. Linc-Ed is designed to strengthen this partnership by providing parents with more regular, relevant and up to date learning information, via an easy-access, secure, online platform.
Logging In to LINC-ED
- Visit https://clearview.linc-ed.com
- Bookmark the page, then click on ‘Lost Your Password.’
- Enter the email address that you receive the school newsletter at and click “Get New Password”.
- Open your email account. You will have received an email from Clearview School containing a link to ‘Reset Your Password’. Click on it.
- Enter a new password and click “Reset Password”. You will be redirected to the login screen.
- Enter your email address and password and click “Log in”.