Medicine Authority Form

If your child needs to be given medicine during the school day this can be administered by the office staff.
ALL medication, including inhalers, is to be kept in the wellness room in the administration block and a Medicine Authority Form must be filled out.
You can obtain one from the office or click HERE to print one.
Screen Shot 2022-08-07 at 1.17.09 PM
Scroll to Top