Associate Principal Vacancy, 6MU (Permanent)
Here is your opportunity to join our vibrant school and help lead us into the future. This is an exciting and rewarding position suited to a proven and experienced leader with exceptional interpersonal skills. The successful applicant must be a collaborative, creative, innovative and an inspiring leader.
Specific Qualities we are looking for include:
- An Experienced Leader, ideally in a current senior leadership position
- A professional, hardworking leader who will complement our SLT
- Sense of humour is a must
- A high level of communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to maintain positive and respectful relationships with all members of the school community
- A versatile leadership style, adjusting leadership to suit students, staff, parents and stakeholders
- The ability to lead professional learning, preferably with coaching and mentoring experience
- A commitment to culturally responsive practices
This position has a small teaching component (intervention teaching and casual release) and it commences in Term 2, 2021.
To apply and to learn more about us and this position, please view the documents below.
Contact Terri Johnstone at email@example.com for any questions about the recruitment process.
Applications close at 5pm on Friday 12th February 2021.