Enrolling your Child at Clearview Primary
It is with pleasure that we extend a warm welcome to you and your family/whanau to Clearview Primary, Te Kura o Mārama.
Clearview Primary has an enrolment zone which means that in order to enrol your child at our school, you must reside within this zone. In order to ensure a smooth transition to school, please contact us early so we can arrange school visits in advance.
How to Enrol
- The first step is to check that you live in our school zone.
- Complete a notice of intent to enrol form for your child.
- If you wish, contact us to arrange a time to visit and to have a tour of Clearview Primary.
- Upon receiving your ‘notice of intent to enrol form’, we will issue you with a full enrolment pack to be completed by you.
- You will need to provide originals of your child’s birth certificate, immunisation certificate, evidence of living in zone, any relevant custody arrangements and any relevant visa and residency documents.
- Familiarise yourself with our uniform and stationery requirements.
- For parents of new entrant children; we hold a parent information session towards the end of every term to meet you, share some information about the Discover Team and to answer any questions you may have. Parents of children starting in the following term will receive an emailed invitation to this.
- If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.