- A U7, year 1 to 8, decile 10 primary school, based in Rolleston in the south of Christchurch.
- Well positioned for planned roll growth from 650 students to a projected 900 in the next few years. Planning for new buildings is currently underway to maintain the leading-edge education for students.
- A modern school (opened in 2010) with a well-deserved excellent reputation and strong, positive identity.
- A modern learning environment with modern learning practices which enhance student learning opportunities.
- Our vision – skilled thinkers and communicators stepping out with confidence.
- A skilled and passionate teaching team.
- A committed and enthusiastic Board of Trustees, proud of the school’s 5 year ERO cycle.
Our New School Leader
- Are you our new leader, building on the existing strong school foundation, and ensuring we remain a school in ‘great heart’?
- Can you continue to nurture and grow this exciting school, with its positive influence on education in Canterbury?
- Can you spark creativity and innovation in yourself and in others, and lead in a changing environment?
- Can you forge genuine partnerships, as you engage with students, whānau, the community, learning cluster and local businesses?
- An amazing career opportunity for an experienced educational leader, to lead our vibrant and cutting edge school, in a young, growing community.
For more information visit www.sheffield.co.nz or call Andrea Bankier (Sheffield Ltd) on 03 3534365.
Applications close Sunday 10 May 2015.
To apply in strict confidence now, click below or email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number 48374. Emails will be electronically acknowledged and further correspondence may be by email.